- Design, organise, and maintain visual design systems and ensure consistent brand look across all customer touch-points
- Work with engineers and product managers to receive product requirements, conduct design reviews, and quality assessments.
- Must be a constant learner, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to push the limits of creativity
- Lead by example and inspire others in the team through the quality of work and approach to innovation.
- Generate world-class visual designs, concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to present intuitive, consistent, and clear solutions to User problems.
- Be aware of UI trends, and digital best practices
- An expert in Sketch with 4 -10 years of experience in visual design for digital applications.
- Experience with data visualisation and financial applications will be a plus.
- Comfortable with designs that have dense data (dashboards, tables, charts, and graphs) and still maintain a very clean and modern look.
- Strong knowledge of UX process, responsive design framework, asset production processes, and usability principles is required
- Experience with Adobe suite, illustration skills, storyboarding for videos will be a plus.
- Experience with creating a high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas are required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.