Data & Integration
- Lead Integrations with external systems. Lead design and implementation of data model by studying data sources by working with Product Managers; defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects.
- Lead design and implementation of data integration pipeline by understanding of third party source systems, establishing data integration specifications or workflows, examining data models; determining best-fit data interchange methods; assessing middleware tools for data integration, transformation, and provisioning; identifying factors that negatively impact integration
- Develop and manage Data services for provisioning data, improves data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats; improving physical design; rewriting data policy, standards, and procedures;
- Implement system to manage the data quality issues, data governance procedures and enable trustworthy data for consumption.
➢Should be able to understand architecture, requirements and contribute to design
➢Translate designs in efficient code
➢Should be able to take the code to the production
➢Should take accountability to develop functionality using micro services
➢Should have used tools to automate the test and deployment to production
➢Provide necessary support during production issues
➢Develop and manage Data services for provisioning data, improves data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats; improving physical design; rewriting data policy, standards, and procedures;
Data & Integration
- Experience of Integrating with External Systems using Java, SOAP, REST, Spring Boot, etc.
- Data integration using ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) like WSO2, or optionally or BPM (Business Process Management) IBM Process Server, JBPM
- Expert in database migration strategy and implementation.
- Should have led the data management responsibility for at least one or two products
- Should have experience of developing data services Java Spring based APIs for consuming data. Should have experience in building Microservices
- Experience in working with RDBMS like MySQL, Aurora RDB and one of the NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, etc. Exposure to Big Data is added advantage.
- Experience of Data Modelling and optimization in both RDBMS and NoSQL,
- Should have understanding of MDM
- Exposure to work on AWS environment, Docker containerisation
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline specific to data projects
- Ability to innovate, hunger for excellence
- Should be great team player, assertive to voice opinions
- Good academic pedigree and should love continuous learning
➢10-12 Years of Experience of Integrating with External Systems using Java, SOAP, REST, Spring Boot, etc.
➢Should have used CI/CD tools to automate tests, automatic build, deployment to production
➢Exposure to work on AWS environment, Docker containerization,
➢Ability to innovate, hunger for excellence
➢Should be great team player, assertive to voice opinions
➢Good academic pedigree and should love continuous learning
ContactCENTIME TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Flat No- 301, Sushmitha Residency, Green Hamlet, Kondapur, Serilingampally, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, 500084 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91 - 9989099355