Data & Integration
- Lead Integrations with external systems. Lead design and implementation of data model by studying data sources by working with Product Managers; defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects.
- Lead design and implementation of data integration pipeline by understanding of third party source systems, establishing data integration specifications or workflows, examining data models; determining best-fit data interchange methods; assessing middleware tools for data integration, transformation, and provisioning; identifying factors that negatively impact integration
- Develop and manage Data services for provisioning data, improves data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats; improving physical design; rewriting data policy, standards, and procedures;
- Implement system to manage the data quality issues, data governance procedures and enable trustworthy data for consumption.
GPóShould be able to understand architecture, requirements and contribute to design
GPóTranslate designs in efficient code
GPóShould be able to take the code to the production
GPóShould take accountability to develop functionality using micro services
GPóShould have used tools to automate the test and deployment to production
GPóProvide necessary support during production issues
GPóDevelop and manage Data services for provisioning data, improves data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats; improving physical design; rewriting data policy, standards, and procedures;
Data & Integration
- Experience of Integrating with External Systems using Java, SOAP, REST, Spring Boot, etc.
- Data integration using ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) like WSO2, or optionally or BPM (Business Process Management) IBM Process Server, JBPM
- Expert in database migration strategy and implementation.
- Should have led the data management responsibility for at least one or two products
- Should have experience of developing data services Java Spring based APIs for consuming data. Should have experience in building Microservices
- Experience in working with RDBMS like MySQL, Aurora RDB and one of the NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, etc. Exposure to Big Data is added advantage.
- Experience of Data Modelling and optimization in both RDBMS and NoSQL,
- Should have understanding of MDM
- Exposure to work on AWS environment, Docker containerisation
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline specific to data projects
- Ability to innovate, hunger for excellence
- Should be great team player, assertive to voice opinions
- Good academic pedigree and should love continuous learning
GPó10-12 Years of Experience of Integrating with External Systems using Java, SOAP, REST, Spring Boot, etc.
GPóShould have used CI/CD tools to automate tests, automatic build, deployment to production
GPóExposure to work on AWS environment, Docker containerization,
GPóAbility to innovate, hunger for excellence
GPóShould be great team player, assertive to voice opinions
GPóGood academic pedigree and should love continuous learning
ContactCENTIME TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Flat No- 301, Sushmitha Residency, Green Hamlet, Kondapur, Serilingampally, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, 500084 Email: email@example.com Phone: +91 - 9989099355